If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Michigan Game

Fri, Nov 9, 2007
Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) to Moline (MLI)

Depart: 07:00am
Arrive: 12:07pm

Las Vegas, NV (LAS) to Minneapolis, MN (MSP)

Delta Air Lines
Flight 6625 operated by Northwest Airlines (on Boeing 757)

Class of Service: Economy

1 Stop – change planes in Minneapolis, MN (MSP)
Connection Time: 53 mins

Depart: 01:00pm
Arrive: 02:15pm

Minneapolis, MN (MSP) to Moline, IL (MLI)

Delta Air Lines
Flight 7031 operated by PINNACLE DBA NORTHWEST AIRLINK (on Canadair Regional Jet)

Total Travel Time: 5 hrs 15 mins


Do you know what the above gibberish is?? That is my flight itinerary to go back to Madison for the Wisconsin-Michigan game. Just got word passed to me today that we were going to get a 4 day weekend, and I was looking up flights within the hour.

The best part? My buddies Clay and Jeff get to come up with me and experience Madison for the first time. They got a little taste of the Badgers at the game in Vegas, and they are both slowly converting. This weekend is going to be over the top for them.

I AM PUMPED. I hate Michigan. Not as much as I hate the Hawkeyes, but, let's be honest, that hatred is unmatched. My boys have a couple of weeks here to get back on track, because when I come to town they better be on top of their game.

3 comments:

  1. The Badgers sure as hell better win....I made a deal with the Devil and if they lose I have a horrible bet I need to pay up to a good buddy that's a MI grad stationed in Lemoore :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, I want to see the pictures of you guy's sleeping in the back of the car.

    Have a great time.

    GO BADGERS!!!

    Dan S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K., I hope that did not sound gay....!

    I meant don't drink and drive.

    Dan S.

    ReplyDelete