If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Just got done with an unmotivating 4 mile hike.

The only motivating part came when the hike was over and our platoon commander, Lt. Dixon, told us to drop our packs, take our cammie blouses off, put them in our packs and put our packs back on. "What? Did you guys think that little hump counted as p.t.? We're going on a pack run." And off we went.

Now I'm gonna reward myself with a little trip out to LA, the land of milk and honey.

2 comments:

  1. milk and honey?

    Beer and honeys you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe you are still owed a beer in L.A. by me and my friends. Let me know when you want to cash that in.

    ReplyDelete