If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I just came across this picture on my camera. This is the card that my niece Claire gave me when my sister Erin and her family came to visit me while I was home. It reads, "I missed. I love you. I am glad you are home from war. Clarice Amelia Kick

1 comment:

  1. Jake-

    I showed this to Claire and she got a huge smile and said, "Does this mean I'm famous?" She was VERY excited! She is still praying for you at every meal and bedtime: "Please keep my Uncle Jake safe when he goes back to war."

    ReplyDelete