If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Lang!


While in the Marines I have snuggled up and cuddled with many a man to reduce my cold, shivering misery. But there is no man that I'd rather wake up to in the back of a car after a night in Madison.... That sounds oddly non-heterosexual.

Oh well. Here's to 25 years. Have fun, and don't come knocking on my door in the same condition you did four years ago on your 21st (some of you readers know THAT story).

No comments:

Post a Comment