If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update

I would like to personally thank everyone from this site that took the time to make a donation to my friend Dave Folwell's Marine Corps Marathon charity drive. The results were tremendous, but let's not stop there, the troops need you!!!

****UPDATE****** Jake Wood, my friend mentioned below posted a link to my charity site in his blog. The response was incredible! I exceeded my original goal of $1500 in less than one day! Thank you to everyone who helped me get to my goal- your generosity is sincerely appreciated! However, since this is such a great charity, I see no reason to stop at $1500- the more money the charity receives the more injured soldiers that are helped! So, my new goal is $3000, Thank you again to all that have donated!!!****UPDATE******

Check out the results HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment