If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Update

A little update for the masses.

We capped the participation at 40 people. The names were all thrown into a hat and drawn out, then were placed into brackets of 5, each bracket named after a local bar commonly frequented by yours truly.

I was placed into the Molloy's bracket, not quite what I was looking for, but i'll live with it. I drew a couple of hard plays in my pool, but I'm confident that I can be one of the top two that advances into the bracket play.

I won my first game +5. So let's just say that I came to play. Bottom line. I'm here to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment