If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Oh, by the way, Thank You Michigan for completely blowing our strength of schedule for the rest of the year. We really appreciate it and look forward to completely blowing you out in the game in November.

2 comments:

  1. A friend's uncle told me about your blog at a tailgate over the weekend, and I had to take a look.

    I'm also a Wisconsin alum, class of 06, avid Badger fan, and a member of the US Army since 2003. I remember the fun things the Madison protesters shouted at me whenever I was in uniform. Needless to say, it was pretty cool to hear about your decision and your resulting blog.

    Oddly enough, I ended up in grad school at Michigan before returning to the Army. I'm pretty sure I was the only Maize clad person in that stadium Saturday that got a little joy out of the loss. I'll be back in Madison for the UM game, and you'd better believe I'll be in head to toe Wisconsin Wear.

    Keep up the great work on the blog, you've made a reader out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies Jake, that's all I have this season.

    ReplyDelete