If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Live Update

So I'm sitting around with a shotgun in my mouth because the Badger defense did not even show up for the game today. Tied at 14-14??? That's bush league. Amateur hour in Camp Randall right now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm shocked you were on the computer during the game....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jake...they went on to kick butt. The real embarrassment award goes to MICHIGAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just needed a little time to get their sealegs.

    Casca

    ReplyDelete