If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Random Pics

Here are some random pics from our last op. Getting ready for the drive out of the Zaidon for the last time. You did not want to mess with us on that patrol.
Golf-3-Charlie, heading out on it's last foot patrol.
Outside a palm grove near the Euphrates.
On the Banks of the Euphrates.
The Euphtrates.
Playing doctor for Doc.
The look of a man who has gotten extended one too many times.







8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake- You look so thin in that bottom picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, LOVE your photos and captions. Glad you get to come home for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you, dude.

    You make me think. And you make me want to drink beer!

    www.debutaunt.com

    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake from all the Golf wives thank you your blog has kept us knowing what is going on thanks sooo much!!!! We all read it and check it daily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics. The last one is award winning. The face may be young, but the eyes are full of experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jake, and I know this may sound weird, but I love you! I mean I don't know you, but I admire you and think you are VERY talented. Oh, and those pics of you, one word, HOT!

    I go on line just to keep up with you and yours...glad to hear your coming home! Can't wait to hear the day that all of you guys/girls will be coming home.. =) much love to you and all of you guys

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so thankful you are coming home! Thank you for your blog and photos. It has helped so much to know you're safe and still have your great sense of humor! Clay can't wait to see you and the rest of the guys soon. We've prayed for you for the past seven months and will continue to do so. Come see us in Texas during your time off. You are always welcome!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete