If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Random

Who needs the beach? Honestly?


It doesn't do it justice, but this is me drowning in my own sweat.
Being stupid. Looks natural.

4 comments:

  1. i'm loving the pics of the topless tanning!! you boys are looking good as always!

    ps i spy some sandbags in the background of that first picture ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the milblogs when I came across your blog. You have some great stories and photos. One of your photos reminded me of a photo a friend sent me of her son at the airport before deploying. Do you know L/cpl John Gill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I'll admit. I love my country. But I love topless tanned men more.

    Hurry back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted your picture with John on my blog. Such a small world.

    ReplyDelete