If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

No more packages

It pains me to say it, but the time has come to stop sending packages. If you've already sent them, they should get here to me, but if you send them now or any later, there is a chance that we won't receive them before we go home.

With that said, thank you to all of you who have supported me this whole time with packages and snail mail, the support was overwhelming, beyond anything that I ever could have imagined. I hope to repay you in some why on my return Stateside. Take care!

7 comments:

  1. I sent my last one a couple days ago...lots of stuff for the kids :) Hopefully you get to see some happy ones some more before you go to give them the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSSSS!! I sent my last one a few days ago too and it was the BEST feeling! (not that I didn't love sending you packages...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news, glad you will be coming home soon. Thanks to you and your buds for the great job you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are safe! You viewing public is crying for more pictures. preferably with out shirts again! You make my heart go pitty pat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's next for you, dude? Marine recon? You would be awesome at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake,
    WELL DONE! Stay alert and STAY SAFE!
    Semper Fi,
    JMH

    ReplyDelete
  7. your VERY FAVORITE AUNT!Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:08:00 AM

    Jake you do not have any debt to re-pay! You are paid up in advance and we still owe YOU!

    I love you and hope to see you when you return safely to your family!

    ReplyDelete