If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday


A very special Happy Birthday wish goes out to my awesome sister Meghan, who will be turning 22 this week on the 17th. It's number 22, which isn't a big deal to many, but in true Wood fashion she will bring down the house like it's her 21st. Wish I could be there sis, much love.

4 comments:

  1. woot woot! you best believe I will bring down the house, and I'm starting tonight :) I'll chug Andre on the dancefloor just for you and maaaybe even take a Wild Turkey shot in your honor! (but that could make things get ugly) haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaapy Birthday Meghan! I just turned 52 on the 11th, celebrated with a nap : ) so I'm not the party animal I used to be. Tear that dance floor up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy one Meghan! don't party too hard.....

    That Wild Turkey brings back not-to-be-forgotten memories...I am SO thankful those WT days are over :-/

    But I will drink a few b>WITH Jake when he returns....

    S.W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I've been reading your blog for awhile now and have decided to add it to my own blog so my "readers" can follow as well. Keep up the good work out there, we appreciate it here! Take care of yourself!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete