If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Back on base. I'm having some trouble with my thumb drive, so I'll try and get a post and some pics up here before we head back out in a few days. Take care, almost done!

3 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying reading through your blog and looking at your photos. While I was recently in Lubbock, TX, a friend of yours found my blog - He left a comment on my blog saying he used to be in your platoon, but was now going to Texas Tech. It would have been fun to meet up with him, but I wasn't that lucky.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumb drive? We used to call that hitchhiking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. Nice job putting things into perspective. A perspective that isn't found really anywhere else.
    Don't know how easy it is for you to get a thumb drive -if yours is broke- I'd be glad to send one out.
    Tom
    tommykwikstep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete