If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Cookies

Thank you Mrs. Pittlekow for the Bucky Badger cookies that you made. They actually inspired this new strategy for winning the war in Iraq. Now some may call this a stretch, but I need you to follow me on this one, and I’m gonna need you to recall the transitive property in math.
Allright so here it goes. The Wisconsin Badger’s mascot is named Bucky. Bucky is what we call a badass. During a game against Michigan State, I saw Bucky pound the MSU mascot Sparty (a Spartan) into the turf (he and the cheerleaders actually picked him up and racked his family jewels on the goal posts). So Bucky beats down a Spartan. The Spartans, according to the movie 300, smoked the Persians, which included modern day Persians and Iraqis.

All we need to do is send Bucky over here. He wouldn’t even need a weapon, he’d just Chuck Norris round-house kick everyone in the face.

(Please, nobody email me telling me I’m a horrible person for comparing modern day Iranians and Iraqis to Xerxe’s army, this is light hearted)

3 comments:

  1. But can Bucky beat a Pleasant Valley Spartan?

    Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I refuse to believe that you weren't completely focus at a badger game when we are the sidelines. Instead of watching what your boy Morgan Davis was doing to get MF'd by James HUUBNER, you were watching sparty's nuts get crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake, I enjoyed your blog. we are friends with miles family! We appreciate the fact we have good men like you protecting us!!! Wow pee the color of coke! yikes (ha) . . about the beer, my hubby is drinking it for you! and in your honor. I think our 20 year old son is also (whoops) the blog will be part of my every day reading so please keep it updated. know you are in our prayers and God Bless you for your involvement.

    ReplyDelete