If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


This is a pic of Team M.A.N. modeling the shirts that my sister Sarah had made special for us. They say "Fallujah Body Shop" and in fine print "When was the last time you took mortar fire at the gym?" I thought it would be appropriate to post since tomorrow is a BIG day at the gym.


get your own at one of her online stores...
http://www.cafepress.com/jeebub/2683364

6 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for pimping my store. You guys look very handsome in your shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending mine to me Sarah! Team M.A.N. looks like they're missing a body.... hmmm, oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clay, I am sure you are missed by the team. BTW, how's the hand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hand's gettin better, i get my cast off in a month or so, and I should get about 90% or so movement back in it...all in all, not too bad for a 7.62 round, so i can't complain too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a link to the Original Fallujah Body Shop Gym Rats. Camp Fallujah 2005, Fallujah Body Shop, Just another day at the Gym.

    http://www.2ndmardiv.marines.mil/News/News-Article-Display/Article/514768/reserve-marines-help-gym-shape-up/

    http://www.vintagebasement.com/Fallujah-Body-Shop-T-Shirt-7125.htm

    Just wanted to give you the OG Falluhah Gym Rats.

    Semper Fi, Gunny Williams, USMC

    ReplyDelete