If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rocking the Wisconsin hat, courtesy of Jason Palermo's package. Thanks for a taste of home P-Mo.
Laying up in an ambush in what used to be a house, but I think the Air Force caught wind of "terrorist activity" there...not much left.

The little Iraqi girl I want to adopt. Stay away Angelina Jolie.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, that little girl is beautiful! Did you talk with her at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and, is that your Ghetto in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good there Jake! Our love and prayers are yours.Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah is right! She is an absolutely gorgeous young lady. Adopt her and bring her home and you will have a lifetime of beating young men away from your door!

    Stay safe, Jake!!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you'd have plenty of people to help you take care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake, As a soldier who preseeded you by almost 40 years now[I was a combat medic in Southeast Asia with the Cav.] I want you to know how much your sacrifice means.
    Do what you have to Do what you must. Be carefull an come safely home to us! JIM

    ReplyDelete