If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Military Blogs

http://www.wired.com/politics/onlinerights/news/2007/05/army_bloggers?currentPage=1

This is an article from Wired Magazine that was sent to me. It talks about the Army's recent attempt to shut down military bloggers in Iraq. I may soon be a wanted man...

1 comment:

  1. With the way the media reports on Iraq, you'd think the brass would be in favor of soldier/marine blogs like this. Where else can the public see firsthand the dedication guys like Jake have? Or get insight into the mission and what the battle involves from those who actually shoulder the burden of fighting? I'm just a random guy (and Badger fan) in DC and I really hope the Marine brass shows a little more intelligence about this than the Army.

    ReplyDelete