If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Camel Spider Proof



You thought I was kidding about camel spiders, huh???? The only thing that would be scarier is if these things grew wings! Spiders with freakin' wings....I'm gonna start sleeping with my rifle again.

4 comments:

  1. Checkout this Camel spider bite.
    http://www.camelspiders.net/camel-spider-bite.htm

    mikeyintheoc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree .... these things are just wrong.... totally creeped out....

    ReplyDelete