If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Allright, so I debated putting this pic up because after I got back to the FOB I remembered that Lea doesn't spell her name with an H. But, I decided to anyway, and I apologize....but the bottome line is, Congratulations from myself and Hayed.

2 comments:

  1. Jake, we missed you at the wedding, but Betsy made a copy of the photo and enlarged it! We had it at the engagement dinner for all to see! We are so very proud of you and trust me...YOU WERE HERE WITH US!! Stay safe and thank you for continuing to keep all of us here safer. Your favorite Aunt, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you have a "FAVORITE" Aunt Jake ??? Hmmmm...I have to think about this.

    ReplyDelete