If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Packages

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for all the packages that I have been receiving. It definitely helps to get a little taste of home every time mail comes in.

I do have one question though? Who is Mrs. Polizzi from Redondo Beach? She says she knows me through a Kelly. I have gotten two packets of letters from her Girl Scout Troops. One just came with this last mail run, they were Valentine's Day cards from this troop. It was awesome. This is how my favorite read-

Dear Warrior,
You're really really good at fighting.
Please stay safe, I love you.

Bey Bey

Haha. That one is going up on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment