If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Rest In Peace

I'm going to keep this simple because I don't know much of the details. My company was on a rifle range today zeroing in our rifles when our range got shut down for what's called a 'safety stand down'. All that we know is that a battalion that is currently going through Mojave Viper, what I just did in October, had a Marine die today during a live fire exercise on the Deliberate Assault Course. I have never met him and I don't even know what unit he was from, but it hits home none the less. I pray for his team, his squad, his platoon and most importantly for his family. May he rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment