If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rest in Peace LCPL Yanez

I received very sad news tonight. A Marine that was in the platoon I was the Guide for at the School of Infantry died this past week in Iraq. His humvee was hit by an IED and he was killed in the blast. I was not that close with Yanez, but we lived together for three months, we trained together, and many of our mutual friends we're with him when it happened. Please pray for his family and for my friends from 3/4 that had to see him pass. God bless you Yanez and thank you for your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment