If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

made it safe

Hey there. i have quick access to a pc, so i thought i'd let you all know that i made it to kuwait ok. the flight was long and very, very cramped. we are gonna be staged here for a few days at camp victory before we make the move up into fallujah. hopefully i'll have another oppurtunity to write up there. until then, i'm living large on some army base, internet, ac, hot food, etc. i'm out.

5 comments:

  1. Been thinking of you, glad you made it ok. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hello i am glad you made it safe. Hey by the way do you know if Golf Co. has arrived yet? My boyfriend is there and I have no news about him. Do you know anything? His unit is 96426-1560. If you know something can you email me at luv_pink_jess@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its me Jessica again, his unit is 41560 the other number is part of his adress kinda like the one you have but it differs so if you have any info dont hesitate and tell me what you know i would really appreciate it, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just noticed you are in Golf Co. so you may know him,so i hope you reply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you made it safe Jake. Hope to hear from you soon. -Katie

    ReplyDelete