If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Iraq Address

Hey there world, well like I wrote this morning, we now know where we are going to in Iraq. An area between Fallujah and Kharma.

This will be my address while I am deployed.

LCPL Wood, JA
2/7 Golf Co., 3rd Platoon
UIC 41560
FPO AP 96426-1560

From what I have been told mail generally takes between 10-25 days to reach us over there. If any of you sent me something in bootcamp, you know that often it never does reach us either!

A lot of people have been asking me what they should send in a care package. Here's a list of things that people are generally asking for-

good ol' fashioned letters
Beef Jerkey-thats a biggy
baby wipes
canned soup
just about anything you can snack on
burned dvd's- they can be any movie, boredom reigns
old magazines, both for entertainment and news
hand sanitizer (purel)
vitamins
batteries (AA, AAA)
newspaper clippings

If you have any questions about sending stuff, just post a response or email me-jacobawood@gmail.com.

We appreciate your support so much, Thank you to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment