If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Funny Email from Lauren

Here's a funny email from one of my good friend out in LA's South Bay, Lauren Beattie.


Jake,
I thought you would like to see this...

I went to the TCU v NIU bowl game last week (my younger sister is a jr. at TCU) anyways, we happened to park and tailgate next to a group of TCU grads and current Marines. They challenged me to a shotgunning contest...and I won! I told them to look out for you in Iraq, b/c they are also going in January. Instead of them looking out for you, you might want to teach them how to shotgun =)

Hope you had a merry Christmas...we will see you up here soon!!

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment