If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

BCS = something profane

Allright. I am going to be honest with you. I'm actually gonna come clean. I did not think that the Badgers were going to go 11-1 this year. Not even close. Not after losing the likes of Brian Calhoun, Brandon Williams, Owen Daniels and three offensive line starters. Freakin' awesome boys. Watching you this year was honestly amazing, and when I came back for the game in early November I felt like I was back on the team again. I applaud you, a much better season than the 9-3 one I had my senior year.

BUT YOU ARE GETTING SHAFTED.

In the Marine Corps we call it the Big Green Wiennie. And the man likes to put it where the sun don't shine. And the BCS is doing it to you. 11-1! And you're going BACK to the Cap One Bowl? Yeah, its Florida, but you're NUMBER 6 in the BCS! And they want to bring out some stupid rule that says only two teams from any conference can go to a BCS game? Well, hey sorry the other conferences are full of #@$%@#.

I guess it's back to Orlando, where my perennial Heisman candidate Johnny "Golden Boy" Stocco will lead us to victory once again over some overrated SEC team.

No comments:

Post a Comment