If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, September 18, 2006

UFC Tickets

Best news I've gotten from my command in a while. Seems like our Company landed 20 tickets to the UFC pay per view match this weekend out of Anaheim, CA and I was one of the lucky ones chosen to attend. Matt Hughes is going for revenge against BJ Penn, who is the only fighter to ever beat him. Its gonna be crazy, and I'm gonna be there!

Here's the kicker. Matt Hughes is trained by Pat Miletich, who is from my hometown in Iowa, and who I used to work out with at Ultimate Fitness. So, I'm gonna try and call him up and finagle my way into the locker room, now that would be bad ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment