If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Counting down the days...


Ahhhh, College Football is almost upon us. For those of you that know me, you know that college football puts me in a mood so good I can't possibly be brought down. That is of course unless the Badgers start losing, in which case I sit around with a shotgun in my mouth.

6 more days. I can handle it. That's only 144 hours. Or 8640 minutes. Or 518,400 seconds. But who's keeping track anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment