If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Como se what??


BACK TO BACK POSTS? On two consecutive nights?? A new record I declare. The occasion is quite extraordinary I must say. MY MOTHER IS COMING TO VISIT ME!! Yes, that's right, my mother, Ms. Plan Things By the Book, has decided to fly down to San Diego (first settled by the Germans). This plan only came about today, now that's stepping outside your comfort zone madre! We're gonna get CRUNK.

Picture: My mom trying to put into words what Wild Turkey feels like going down the hatch. Haha, Jeff Lang

No comments:

Post a Comment